JOB OPENING, Professional Pet Sitter | Scottsdale, Az
General qualities we are seeking are first and foremost, an animal lover. Second, great attention to detail and communication skills. Third, organized and professional.
DAY VISIT APPLICANT:
- Available between 6-8am, 10-2pm, 6-8pm
- Have a flexible schedule.
- While the majority of the work may be in the middle of the day, when we have vacation clients go away those visits are usually during the AM, NOON, and PM hours.
- The daily clients are very regular giving us one month to a few hours notice. Vacation clients and times of the pet sits vary.
- Typical duties include, lots of TLC, walking, feeding, administering pills, taking in mail, newspaper, plant watering, cleaning pet bowls and picking up after pets.
- Must love getting licks from your four legged bosses
- Being able to “speak dog” and have “cat conversations” is a plus! =)
OVERNIGHT APPLICANT MUST HAVE:
- Available from 8pm to 6am including weekends and holidays.
- All applicant must have internet access, cell phone, reliable transportation, ability to have a flex schedule.
- Quick replies are expected and will gain you favor.
- This job is perfect for the stay at home mom, college student, or retired professional!
- Ability to adapt to sleeping away from home.
- We are looking for immediate hire.
IN YOUR HOME BOARDER
- Clean and safe home for dogs located within 5 miles of the loop 101 and Frank Lloyd Wright.
- Ability to have up to 4 dogs in your home at a time.
- Knowledgable with pets.
- Home a majority of the time.
- A rewarding job knowing that you are making a difference in the quality of many Scottsdale pet’s lives!
- A company who values family, both two and four legged!
- A well established company in the community that has been around over a decade.
- 2 weeks training on the job and dog behavior.
- Gas reimbursement.
- Ability to make commission on writing blogs and bringing in more clients.
- No need to do hair and make up every day and no cubical. We provide company TShirts!
- Employee position. Covered under protection of bonding, business insurance, and workmans compensation.
- Direct deposit twice a month.
If interested, please send resume (even if not pet related) and cover letter.
SUBJECT: Application for pet lover.
Please include the position that you are applying for. (Failure to follow directions will result in immediate disqualification.)
What does the job look like? Here is one morning’s schedule while working for Bella’s House & Pet Sitting.
Filed under: Latest News
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!